relentlesscreationsrelentlesscreations

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

way to show the imposters how to do it.

Great job, you need to talk with someone about making this a console game. This has amazing potential. Hands down the coolest flash toon out.

Madness Elimination Madness Elimination

Interesting, but...

I understand this is supposed to be a tribute, it was very close to how some of the old madness toons looked. I would say that one of the biggest things that makes madness great is how it manages to make the music, and the action all flow together. I am not going to be negative, or overly positive, I'd just say pay close attention to the music you choose.
It's not bad, kinda' short, but I'm just being picky I guess.

Splurgle responds:

So you're saying, that, Krinkel's music choice fits his movie better? Well, yeah, I know, I picked something full of suspense for this episode, if you want happy violin music, lol, I'll put it in the next one.

Thanks for the review!! n_n

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

a drug induced piece of flash

I don't know how you could even script this... it's so random. It has to be some heavy duty narcotic, but other than the tormenting audio, it was rather watcheable for some reason.

SMFA: Savior Model X V.2 SMFA: Savior Model X V.2

Bizarre

hmmm, that was strange. Not bad or anything, just really abstract.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Best mario movie ever

This is the best mario pixel movie ever. This kills all that vgdc crap, and is an exact repplica of the fight scene in matrix reloaded. Can you say front page.

Madness: Pseudo (Parody) Madness: Pseudo (Parody)

Why madness?

I do not understand, why do you have to make a madness flick. It's a good series, but it's losing it's flare becuase everyone is trying to make a parody of it. It's good I guess, but not really because there is no originality.

Fantastic Realm Chapter 1 Fantastic Realm Chapter 1

Excellent

This is a great piece of animation, it reminded me in many ways of the old disney cartoon the gummi bears. Thats not a knock though, because, well, your getting compared to disney. It's good to see an animation that does not simply hinge on action and gun/swordplay. Your score should be higher, but sadly the ng community is full of 13 year olds, and morons who watch too much anime.

t.u. t.u.

Good and entertaining

really good stuff, keep it up.

Numba 1 in da hood, G Numba 1 in da hood, G

GREAT

That was just like the commercial, great stuff.

Tekno's Madness Tribute Tekno's Madness Tribute

three months wasted

Good try, but no cigar. It lacks the fluidity of madness.