relentlesscreationsrelentlesscreations

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

best NG game ever??

This game was great, had me laughing my ass off. I This is probabaly the best NG game I played, simply because it was so freakin' hilarious.

Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

Good but...

I put quality on low and it lagged badly. It's good stuff, but the images being jpg or whatever really make the game run slowly. It's a really good, but I dunno if flash player is ready to handle this game.

MARVEL-VS-DARK_STALKERS MARVEL-VS-DARK_STALKERS

Eh

Fighting games ae hard to make. Keep on practicing, and you'll eventually get it right.

Etherena Demo 0.1 Etherena Demo 0.1

Controls suck, game does not

This is a really good game. The controls are not very friendly to the right handed, but I really think this is good stuff. The a.i is pretty good, but it falls alot when it's chasing you, but thats no biigie. Don't let the low scores mess with you, this is quality stuff.

SpaceShooter-DEMO SpaceShooter-DEMO

Cool

it's good, it's a lil like r-type.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Perfect

This is an excellent game, I can tell you put alot of effort, and time into this. YOU BETTER BE ON THE FRONT PAGE TOMORROW.

Platformer Engine Platformer Engine

demo or not, this sucks!

Why would anyone want to play this. It has no purpose.

PGX Snowboarding PGX Snowboarding

very good

very good, get a high score board and it's phat.

Megaman Next - Preview Megaman Next - Preview

great, but go to sess.net to play a better one

Phenomenal work, but my mind has been poisoned by this megaman x game on sess.net, your game is very good, but the one on sess utterly destroy's your game. get rid of those stupid next signs, and then we'll talk.

maelstormm responds:

I checked that one out (it's on this site too). It's a good game considering X has more moves, but it runs alot slower and has rough handling (I was jumping off a wall in the middle of the air and joes hit me before I even knew they shot). Graphics wise, he uses more complex ones which I could've done as well, but I wanted to make a nintendo-like game so I stuck to the 8-bit, which also helps it run faster and have a smaller file size (1.2megs for 4 stages vs 1.9 for a semi long stage). So both have different appeal depending on what you're looking for. As for the next signs, they just make my life easier plus let me do different things in each section instead of making all the levels roll together. If you could tell me how his game "utterly destroyed" mine, then I can probably make more changes. Send me a email or another review or so.

ClassicalGame CONTRA v2.1 ClassicalGame CONTRA v2.1

nice

Nice piece of work, it had a few flaws, but so does everything.