relentlesscreationsrelentlesscreations

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

way to show the imposters how to do it.

Great job, you need to talk with someone about making this a console game. This has amazing potential. Hands down the coolest flash toon out.

Madness Elimination Madness Elimination

Interesting, but...

I understand this is supposed to be a tribute, it was very close to how some of the old madness toons looked. I would say that one of the biggest things that makes madness great is how it manages to make the music, and the action all flow together. I am not going to be negative, or overly positive, I'd just say pay close attention to the music you choose.
It's not bad, kinda' short, but I'm just being picky I guess.

Splurgle responds:

So you're saying, that, Krinkel's music choice fits his movie better? Well, yeah, I know, I picked something full of suspense for this episode, if you want happy violin music, lol, I'll put it in the next one.

Thanks for the review!! n_n

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

a drug induced piece of flash

I don't know how you could even script this... it's so random. It has to be some heavy duty narcotic, but other than the tormenting audio, it was rather watcheable for some reason.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

best NG game ever??

This game was great, had me laughing my ass off. I This is probabaly the best NG game I played, simply because it was so freakin' hilarious.

Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

Good but...

I put quality on low and it lagged badly. It's good stuff, but the images being jpg or whatever really make the game run slowly. It's a really good, but I dunno if flash player is ready to handle this game.

MARVEL-VS-DARK_STALKERS MARVEL-VS-DARK_STALKERS

Eh

Fighting games ae hard to make. Keep on practicing, and you'll eventually get it right.